Sunday, May 30, 2010

Upside Down Pizza

This is a dish that I picked up from my BFF! :) We had this at her house and I immediately made her send me the recipe. Quick and easy to make up, it is also the perfect dish to bring to someone's house for an easy supper - especially when they are just getting home with these cuties...

Zoe Elizabeth


Hudson Eric


Upside Down Pizza

2 pounds hamburger
1 (16 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 1/2-2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1 (8oz) can crescent rolls
1/2 cups sour cream (she says this is optional, but not for my family! it's a must!)
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped onion (also optional, again not for may family! :)

Brown beef and onion, drain. Add spaghetti sauce. Simmer gently to let flavors combine. Spread meat mixture into a 9x13 pan. Layer on cheese and sour cream. TOp with crescent rolls (spread out). Brush with butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes or until crust is browned.

Sorry - no finished picture this time... I already told you - this was a make and take one. I let them cook it up on their own!


But just look at all the meaty goodness of it!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment