Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 1/18-1/24



Okay, I think I have everything back under control! Family blog is back up and running, so the extended family is happy, the kids are organized, the house is as clean as it is going to get for now and I am ready to do some foodie blogging! :) I have papers piing up everywhere; lists of meals, recipes and ideas are all getting heavier then my fridge magnet can handle! :) If I can just remember which pictures go with what recipe we'll all be doing great!

Anyhow, enough of my whining... This week is going to be a quiet one compared to the past few weeks, so I am excited to be home, do some cooking and get caught up on life! Here's what is cooking at my house!

Saturday - *crockpot beer chicken and *land your man baked beans
Sunday - chicken taco salad
Monday - *ranch pork chops and potatoes
Tuesday - pick your own night
Wednesday - grilled cheese and spaghettios (I have been letting each of my kids take turns picking one meal a week and that is what my oldest picked, simple enough!)
Thursday - *vegetable and bean Soup
Friday - wrestling meet - supper out!

Extras - *cookies and cream fudge, *pizza buns

No comments:

Post a Comment