Monday, December 30, 2013

Are you still out there??



Are you still out there? Cause I am still out here... It's been a while and I've missed you all! My computer has been giving me a lot of troubles, it went into the shop and I paid out some money to have the guy do basically nothing. Then I sucked it up and bought a new computer... I'm loving it and have been working my way around it and learning a bit here and there. I finally got a chance to upload the 300 pictures that I had on my camera from the middle of October tonight!! So, once I get my family blog back up and running, I will be busting out all the tasty recipes that we have been having around my house! Then hopefully we will be back on track!!

So, don't give up on my yet - I'm making my way back from the land of no computers... It was a sad and lonely place that had me trying to pay bills on my kids' ipods!! Hopefully I won't have to go back there any time soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment