Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 10/28-11/3

Wow, I am falling behind on a weekly basis now! I can only blame the craziness that is my life - or the life that I create! :) Lots of fun was had this weekend - volleyball playoffs, Halloween parties, wood cutting and fundraisers coming to a close... This week promises to be more of the same, with more volleyball, Halloween, a night of bunco and a weekend of girls shopping while the guys are hunting!! Yippee!! Can you tell that I am a little excited?? Can ya, can ya?

Anyhow, just got done making up some pumpkin fudge for my kids teachers as a little Halloween treat and making chocolate popcorn for the daycare kids as part of their Halloween goodies... Look for the recipes to come because I tell you, the little tastes that I had were fantastic! Here's what's on our table for the week...

Friday - stir fry
Saturday - *Asian Burgers with *Garlic Chive Baked Fries
Sunday - Nutty Chicken Stir Fry
Monday - *Crockpot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili with *Pumpkin Cornbread
Tuesday - *Veggie Fried Rice
Wednesday - *Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili
Thursday - Round Steak Casserole
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Shopping Trip!!

Extras: *Chocolate Popcorn, *Pumpkin Fudge, Pumpkin Oatmeal

* - New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment