Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin

This was a super tasty way to cook up pork tenderloin or roast... Talk about easy and with very few ingredients. We had this with corn on the cob and it made a fabulous meal! I didn't freeze it but I did use a frozen pork roast and put it straight into the crockpot. It was delicious and the whole family went back for seconds!

Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
(recipe found on pinterest via http://blogs.babble.com)

pork tenderloin (I used a pork roast since that is what I had)
1/4 cup grainy mustard
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, if desired
garlic clove, crushed

If freezing, place pork in zip lock bag. If preparing immediately place pork in crockpot. (I used a frozen pork roast). Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over pork. Freeze. To cook, place frozen pork into crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment