Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars



As usual, no picture with these treats, since I took them to a night out that we were heading to. Good thing that I brought them out with us though because if they would have been left at my house, I would have eaten everything last one of them... They were so simple to throw together and soooo delicious! But come on, was there any doubt? I mean really, chocolate and peanut butter? No brainer recipe here!

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
(recipe found on pinterest via www.sixsistersstuff.com)

1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar)
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Mix together butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter in a large bowl until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares. See what I mean? Another super easy, delicious recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment