Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 1/22-1/28

Looking forward to another great week of cooking and especially eating! :) My birthday is this upcoming Friday and you know that cheesy Beer Fondue is on the menu - I can't wait!! Strep has been going through our house this week, so it has been a LOOOONG week and we missed our Wednesday night taco night... Sad for me, one more night of cooking at home (I like my nights out :), but great for the blog, because I had to switch my meals around and add another meal for Friday night!

Friday - *Bacon Tomato Bake
Saturday - Pizza
Sunday - *Cheesecake Pancakes with bacon
Monday - *Mexican Shepard's Pie
Tuesday - *Wild Rice Soup
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna Cups
Friday - Cheesy Beer Fondue with Beer Bread

Extras
*Caramel Peanut Butter Bars (for my sister in laws birthday! We are only 2 days apart!)

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment