Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekly Line Up - 2/10-2/16

Wow, it has been a crazy couple of days... Once again fevers and sickness are swarming my house and I have had some clingy, sad kids. Between taking care of them and trying to find my house my blog has definitely been put on the back burner! So, now that they are all in bed (crossing my fingers that it is for the night), I am working on getting a few dozen posts up and ready! I've been doing a lot of cooking, baking and ice cream making so get ready for some yummy stuff!

Friday - Chicken Bacon Bowtie Bake
Saturday - Grilled Cheese and Spaghettios
Sunday - Birthday Party - Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, French Vanilla Ice Cream, *Orange Dream Cream Ice Cream, *Chocolate Ice Cream, *Oreo Mint Ice Cream and for supper - Roast
Monday - *Cheese and Chicken Shells
Tuesday - ECFE
Wednesday - Taco Night and *Pink Lemonade Cupcakes for Bella's birthday!
Thursday - Taco in a Bag (supporting our high school basketball team!)
Friday - *BBQ Chili with Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment