Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crescent Roll Pizza

I saw this recipe on pinterest and had to recopy it immediately! I knew that the daycare kids (and my kids!) would love it and I was right... They thought that they were the best things ever and wanted more and more! It is a fun way to switch up the menu with something that I knew that they would like.



Crescent Roll Pizza
(recipe found on http://www.pinterest.com/)

1 can crescent rolls
turkey pepperoni
string cheese
pizza sauce for dipping

Preheat oven to 375. Unroll crescent rolls. Layer pepperoni on large side of the triangle.



Place 1/2 of string cheese on top of pepperoni. Roll up crescent roll and place on baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes, until browned and crescent rolls are no longer doughy. Dip in pizza sauce.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! We made these last night after getting home from up north. They were quick, easy and delicious - thanks so much for another recipe in my "favorites" box :)

    ReplyDelete