Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mug Brownie

Found this recipe on pinterest, which has become my new obsession by the way ! :) I thought that it would be a fun recipe to try out and maybe do for a teacher gift for my boys' teachers for Valentine's Day. Of course I had to try it out for myself first so that I wasn't sending them something nasty! :) Wow, big mistake - it is so easy and so gooey and delicious that it might become a mainstay at my house!! Instead of eating it all myself I shared with the kids, but these could easily become addicting! So, I found a couple of cute valentine's mugs and these went off to school with the boys...

Mug Brownie
(recipe found on pinterest, for original link click here)

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
dash of salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water

In large mug combine all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Place in microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment