Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pineapple, Raspberry and Peach Sangria



One of my friends LOVES sangria so when I saw this recipe I knew that I needed to try it on a day when we were going to be together. So, I mixed it up for the 4th of July and it was a huge hit for both of us... Since I prefer white wine, this was a great one for me! Plus I love raspberries so it is a huge win for me. I will definitely be making this again!


Pineapple, Raspberry and Peach Sangria
(recipe found on cookswithcocktails.com)

1 bottle of white wine
13 oz of peach schnapps
2 cups of pineapple juice
2 cups of raspberry juice, I used cran-raspberry
1–2 cans of club soda
1/2 a pineapple, peeled and chopped
1 cup of fresh raspberries

In a large pitcher or bowl, combine all the ingredients on the list starting with the top and working your way down. Once you have added all the ingredients, stir gently to combine. Serve in wine glasses or in short martini glasses and make sure to get a little fruit in each glass.
If you like ice in your sangria, put it in the glass first, don't put it in the big pitcher or your sangria will get watered down.

No comments:

Post a Comment