Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, earlier in my blog I posted my favorite go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I didn't think that I would ever even try another recipe, but when this one started with "soft" it caught my eye... I am a soft cookie type of girl. Not a bit fan of the hard cookie crunch, so I thought I would give it a whirl. They are super yummy and definitely SOFT!!! We will have to see what Josh says about them since he was the one begging for chocolate chips, but this recipe might be a keeper! The only downfall is that this recipe doesn't make as much as my other one, so they will be gone much, much quicker! :)

This batch will definitely not be soft and chewy... This is what happens when I try to multi task on the last batch of cookies and give my 2 week old his first bath while finishing up cookies... WHOOPS!!


But, as you can tell, it's hard to concentrate when this cutie is around! :)


These batches turned out much, much better!



Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
2 eggs
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
1 small package instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 ¼ cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add package of pudding. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Add baking soda and flour and mix well. Last, pour in chocolate chips and mix until combined. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment