Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 4/2-4/8

Yay - I am up and running! Still feeling the after effects of having a baby a little bit, but not enough to stop me from getting back into the kitchen!! While I was down and out I got three new cooking magazines and I am anxious to try a bunch of recipes in them... Unfortunately for my hubs, that means more "weird" food instead of hamburgers, hot dogs and cereal like he likes! :) My mother in law is in town for a while longer also so we will see how she likes all the crazy cooking going on...

Thursday - *Chicken Pasta Skillet
Friday - *Shrimp Risotto
Saturday - *Three Chili Turkey Tacos
Sunday - Breakfast for Supper
Monday - *Tex-Mex Chili, Cincinnati Style
Tuesday - ECFE
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - *Sweet Potato Chili Bake
Friday - *Chicken Cheese Strata

*New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment