Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Enchilada Chicken

I love finding a new chicken recipe, especially one that is as easy and delicious as this one!! I don't own a cast iron skillet, so I made do by transferring my chicken to a 9x13 pan after I had browned it. It was still pretty tasty though...


Enchilada Chicken
(recipe found in Taste of Home Healthy Cooking)

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons salt free southwest chipotle seasoning blend
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup enchilada sauce
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro

Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend. In an oven proof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. Bake at 350 for 18-20 m inutes or until a thermometer reads 170.

Serves: 4
Points: 6 per chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment