Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Peppermint Popcorn Bark

If you know me at all you know that I am not one to go halfway with anything! I throw myself into everything and anything wholeheartedly and go all out... Not only did I start with the cinnamon bun popcorn, I had to add some of this peppermint popcorn bark too. Can't be having anyone getting bored with just one thing! This was pretty tasty too, but I definitely liked the cinnamon bun popcorn the best. So, if you are just making one, go for that one! :) I did make this one twice also, but forgot to take a picture of it either time... Whoops!

Peppermint Popcorn Bark
(recipe found on pinterest via www.plainchicken.com)

16-20 cups popcorn
1 6 ounces box of candy canes, crushed
1 package white almond bark
1 teaspoon peppermint extract

Place popcorn and candy canes in large bowl. Melt almond bark according to directions on package. Add peppermint extract and stir to combine. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir to coat. Pour mixture out onto wax paper and allow to set. Break apart and store in sealed containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment