Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Line Up - 1/25-2/1

Well, it's been a little while since I did a weekly line up!! I am finally getting settled back into a routine with my blogging and boy is the hubs happy! Having recipes scattered all over my house and pictures of food galore on the camera has a way of making me feeling super disorganized... My meal planning is still there, I just haven't taken the time to put it on the blog!

So, here's the plan for the week... Hope you have a great one!

Friday - *slow cooker ravioli
Saturday - *chicken and mushroom soup
Sunday - steaks on the grill/roasted broccoli
Monday - chicken on the grill, baked sweet potatoes
Tuesday - slow cooker chili
Wednesday - *melt in your mouth chili
Thursday - night out!
Friday - wrestling! which means a quick run through a drive through! :)

*new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment