Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jalapeno Popper Dip



I'm a big fan of spicy things and luckily I am married to a man that shares my taste and we hang out with friends that enjoy the spiciness also! So, I didn't pause for a second when I was debating what to bring to our New Year's Eve party that we were going to. I picked this out and it was a great pick for sure! Everyone dug in and there wasn't a bite left when the night was through.

Jalapeno Popper Dip
(recipe found on pinterest)

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, undrained
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
assorted crackers, I loved the garlic flavored Ritz crackers with this...

Preheat oven to 350. Pulse cream cheese, mayonnaise, pepper jack, chilies, peppers and 1/2 cup Parmesan in a food processor until blended. Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment