Monday, March 31, 2014

Ham Puffs



This was another fun appetizer that I made up for the bunco group. I had my wonton wrappers left over from my mini tacos on New Year's Eve, so I wanted to use them up on this recipe. I made half with onions and half without, but it didn't seem to matter since they were gone in a heartbeat also! Good thing, since I didn't want to have all this yummy food sitting around for me to finish up later! :)

Ham Puffs
(recipe found on justapinch.com)

1/3 cup chopped ham
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tube of crescent rolls or wonton wrappers

Roll out crescent rolls and press triangles together. Cut into 24 pieces. (Or skip this step and press wonton wrappers into the mini muffin pan.) Using a mini muffin pan, press dough into pan. Mix all ingredients together. Fill crescent rolls in muffin pan with mixture. Bake at 350 until brown (about 10-15) minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment