Saturday, March 1, 2014

Valentine Cookies



Usually when I bake up a treat, it is all from scratch... I don't use a lot of premade ingredients, but sometimes you can't help but do it - especially when it turns out as cute as these did. I made these Valentine cookies for the paraprofessionals in my kids' classrooms and since I overbought, we made up bags for all the daycare kids as well. I also made sure to save a few for the hubs since he LOVES these wafer cookies! The best part of these cookies? They were so simple to make that the kids were able to help bake their teachers treats! I honestly think that these would be great for any holiday! I just bought some cute Valentine treat bags from the store and sent them on their way... Super fun!


Valentine Cookies
(recipe found on pinterest via craft-o-maniac.com)

wafer cookies (I bought 4 small packages for what I made)
candy melts or melting chocolate
sprinkles

Melt chocolate using double boiler method. Dip half of wafer cookie into the chocolate.


Place on wax paper and cover with sprinkles.


Let stand to harden chcoolate.


Bag 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment