Monday, August 10, 2015

Bacon Cheeseburger Bites



I love when appetizers look a little complicated but are truly simple! With the help of my stand mixer, these savory treats came together very quickly. Although I didn't freeze them beforehand this time, I like that that is an option. I put out sides of bbq sauce, ketchup and ranch for dipping options and these went fast. The kids even got to grab a few after the bunco ladies went through and they kept trying to come back for more!


Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
(Recipe found at plainchicken.com via Pinterest)

1 pound hamburger
3 ounces bacon bits
1 cup cheese
8 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon worschestire sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 1/4 cup Bisquick


Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my stand mixer.) Roll into 1-inch balls. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until brown. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time. I chose to bake on a wire rack over a cookie sheet so that the grease dripped off as they cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment