Friday, August 14, 2015

Weekly Line Up - 8/14-8/21



Heading out tomorrow on our yearly week long camping vacation and we are pretty pumped! Now, usually I am cooking all week long so that I can throw food in the freezer, pull it out when we want it and throw it in the crock pot. This year we are heading up to Canada and I was a little nervous about all the regulations for when you cross the border. So, I poured through my recipes and went with what I could make from the freezer or a can. I think that it is still going to be quite yummy and not time consuming (which is exactly what I want when we are on vacation). Have a great week - we certainly will!

Supper Meals - *Pie Iron Calzones, *Taco Chicken Bowls, *BBQ Meatballs
Lunch Meals - Camping Haystacks, Laughing Cow Wraps, Chicken Salad with Pita Bread
Snacks - caramel snack mix, sweet and salty fritos, nutty berry trail mix, granola, guacamole

* = New

No comments:

Post a Comment