Saturday, August 8, 2015

Super Lotion



I found this recipe on pinterest and I knew that I had to try it. I have some super rough feet and anything that claims that they will soften them is something that I need to try! :) I have made it a few times and mixed it up a bit. I tried it with a little more vaseline the second time and it felt a bit too greasy for me. When I have made it with exactly the 3/4 cup it felt really great on my skin. Mix it up to fit your skin type!


Super Lotion
(recipe found at theskirtgirl.com via pinterest)

15 ounces Johnson’s Baby Lotion (the pink kind)
4 ounces Vitamin E Cream
1 capful Vitamin E oil
3/4 cup Vaseline

Whip all ingredients together using stand mixer. Place in container that is sealable. She recommends a ketchup bottle, I use a yogurt container.

No comments:

Post a Comment