Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Apple Pie Dip

Oh this was yummmmeeee... I found this recipe online and have been wanting to try it out. I needed a reason to make it though otherwise I might end up eating the whole thing !:) This was quick to throw together and very tasty! It was done by night's end and I didn't take any leftovers home with me...



Hot Apple Pie Dip

1 (8 ounces) cream cheese
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 apple, chopped, divided
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
wheat thins

Heat oven to 375. Mix cream cheese, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half the apples. Spread into pie plate or small casserole dish; top with remaining apples, cheddar cheese and nuts. Bake 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment