Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 5/21-5/27

Finally! It has been a great week of sunshine, the rain cleared up and I finally got to get into my garden and get things planted!! Now as I am posting today, the rain has begun again... UGH!! But on the bright side, at least it is good for my garden and it isn't one of those freezing cold rains once again! and I might get might house cleaned up a little bit since we won't be outside... Not so busy week this week, but a couple of birthdays to celebrate so it should be fun! Hoping the weather turns around again so that the outside time is plentiful... Have a fabulous week!

Saturday - family birthday party
Sunday - *scrambled eggs & cheese pizza w/ homemade pizza crust
Monday - steaks on the grill w/ *homemade refried beans
Tuesday - *sea scallop stir fry
Wednesday - tacos
Thursday - cheese chicken enchiladas
Friday - chicken stuffed baked potatoes

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment