Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 5/7-5/13

Okay, here starts my big push! The baby weight is almost gone, but now it is time to get back in shape... The doctor should give me the okay on Monday to get back to normal and I am feeling great right now so it is time!! Along with the exercise I am going to try to be more concious about what I am putting into my mouth... Not to say that I am completely giving up sweets - THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! :) But, I need to be better about cooking healthier for me and my family... So, here goes for this week!

Sunday - Zorbaz for Mother's Day!!
Monday - Chicken Breasts on the grill
Tuesday - *Salmon Grilled In Foil
Wednesday - *Buffalo Chicken Salad
Thursday - *Zeus Burger
Friday - Cajun Orange Pork Chops

* new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment