Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 5/28-6/3

I love a good holiday weekend!! Yippee here it is! We have a lot planned for the weekend and this upcoming week. We are spending a lot of time with family - celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and new houses!

This is also the last week of school and my big kindergartener turns into a big 1st grader... Can I slow down time just a little?? :(



My 3 year old turns 4 on Tuesday - his birthday dinner request? Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches! Ummm, okay... I can do that! :)



What a week - have a fabulous Memorial Day!

Saturday - Fast food - heading back from my aunt's late the night... Bringing *chocolate chip cookie dough dip for treats that day though!
Sunday - *Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Monday - Fruit Salad and a Caterpillar Cake for Beau's birthday!
Tuesday - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Watermelon, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - *Fantasy Chicken
Friday - *Hubby's Favorite Crepes

Extras: *Sangria
*Mocha Brownies

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment