Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jello Pineapple

So one of my best buds and walking partner shared a little treat that she remembered having whenever she visited a friend's house in high school. So simple and they begged for it every time that they were there... I thought it sounded like something fun for the daycare kids and definitely easy so we tried it out the other day. I only had one tell me that they didn't like it otherwise the rest gave it definite thumbs up!! We have already had it a few times!! I have only done it with the pineapple slices, but I would like to try it soon with the pineapple chunks - less work of cutting it up when it is serving time.



Jello Pineapple
(recipe found from THEE ravishing Rachel Close)

2 cans sliced pineapples
1 small package jello (any flavor)

Open up cans of pineapples. Drain juices and separate pineapple slices as much as possible. Make jello according to directions on package. Pour into cans of pineapple. Place in fridge until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment