Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peanut Butter and Banana Roll Up

I have started keeping tortillas on hand all the time now because my kids LOVE anything that I make with them... Cheese crisp? Meat and cheese Wrap? Peanut Butter and Banana Wrap? They will eat anything if it is in a tortilla shell! So, I saw this recipe on pinterest and since I had all the ingredients on hand I thought that I would try it out for a daycare snack. The kids LOVED it!! It was quick to throw together and the little bit of chocolate included made it more special...


Peanut Butter and Banana Roll Up
(recipe found on pinterest)

tortilla
peanut butter
banana slices
chocolate chips

Spread peanut butter over tortilla. Add a layer of banana slices and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Roll up and serve to the hungry mob!

No comments:

Post a Comment