Thursday, October 11, 2012

Marshmallow Caramel Corn

An impromptu bonfire calls for snacks and smores right?? I hadn't planned for people coming over so I was working hard to find something yummy that I could whip up quickly and with all the ingredients that I had in my house. So, we went with a variety of popcorns! :) I made up a batch of "blue" popcorn for the kids and also tried this new recipe that I found on pinterest. This was just as big of a hit as the blue popcorn was and I was definitely glad that I had made up a double batch from the get go!! So, make a batch of popcorn, kick back and enjoy the night!


Marshmallow Caramel Corn
(recipe found on pinterest via www.pincookie.com)

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
9-10 marshmallows
12 cups popped popcorn

Pop popcorn and set aside. In microwave safe bowl, melt brown sugar and butter for 2 minutes. Add marshmallows and microwave for another 1 1/2-2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred. Pour over popcorn and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment