Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekly Line Up - 10/11-10-18



I have spent the last week playing with a toy that I borrowed from my Grandma... a food dehydrator! It is awesome!! I have been thinking about putting it on my Christmas list and wanted to check it out to see if it is really worth it. My sister in law offered me up as many apples as I wanted from the tree at their new house and I knew that I had to try it out. So, I stopped in and borrowed it. There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't used it this week - stocking up on my dried apples for snacks this winter! :) I also tried bananas today, so I'll see how those turn out. Fall is definitely in the air and I am jumping on the pumpkin and apple bandwagon! A batch of applesauce was cooking up in my crockpot this week as well as these yummy pumpkin granola bars! I'm sure that next week will bring more of the same - you know my fondness for pumpkin!

What might be coming and what is for sure on the menu are two different things! Here is the meal plan for this week - we have a party to head to on Saturday and I'm bringing in snack for ECFE on Tuesday... Can't wait!

Friday - Pick your own night
Saturday - *Parmesan Tilapia, *Land Your Man Baked Beans, *Rolo Cheesecake Bars
Sunday - 3 Packet Roast
Monday - Stroganoff
Tuesday - picnic lunch at the volleyball game and then off to ECFE - *witch hat cookies, *ghost bananas
Wednesday - *Smothered Chicken
Thursday - Pick your own night
Friday - *Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole

* = new recipes

Meanwhile, I've got these babies that I just received from my wonderful mother in law and I can't wait to decide what to do with them!! The wheels are churning and recipes are being pinned like mad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment