Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bobby Flay Steak Marinade

I found a Bobby Flay cooking show the other day when I was flipping through channels and it was cracking me up!! You can totally tell that it was from when he was first starting out and he's all nervous and fumbly... I LOVE watching Bobby Flay and I was excited to try this marinade out that he was making on the show that I watched. It turned out fabulous! I didn't get a chance to do the orange mixture on top, but the marinade was pretty kick butt on it's own...



Bobby Flay Steak Marinade
(recipe found on Main Ingredient with Bobby Flay)

2 cups orange juice
1 tablespoon pepper
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 oranges
2 green onions
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper

Combine first 4 ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Add steak and allow to marinate in fridge for 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, combine remaining ingredients and allow flavors to combine. (Don't let it sit too long or the oranges will start to fall apart...) Grill steak to preferred doneness, discarding marinade. Top with orange mixture and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment