Monday, September 19, 2011

Corn Pudding

Wow, this was a creamy and delicious side dish that was super easy to throw together. I honestly don't think that there is any way that you can mess this one up... I obviously tried and it still tasted awesome! I halved the recipe and it fed my family perfectly.

Here's where I attempted to screw this recipe up: I had company over that stayed longer then I thought that they would and didn't get this into the crock pot until an hour before supper. I popped it on high and it still finished in time. Thank the Lord! :) As I was typing up this recipe, I also realized that I halved the first few things but still threw in the full amound of butter and sour cream - no wonder it tasted so creamy and delicious! :)



Corn Pudding
(recipe found in Fix It and Forget It)

2 (10 ounces) cans whole kernel corn with juice
2 (1 pound) cans creamed corn
2 boxes corn muffin mix
1 stick butter
8 ounces sour cream

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and heat on low 2-3 hours until thickened and set.

1 comment:

  1. Delicious! :) Corn is one of my favourites. Pudding, too. Must try the combination as soon as possible! :) Thank you very much for this recipe.

    ___
    Cheap Calls Australia

    ReplyDelete