Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches

I'll start off by saying that these were not my absolute favorite type of sandwich, but the hubs loved them so I thought I had better blog about them! They were the easiest thing to throw together in the morning as I was running out the door. The recipe said to cube the meat but I just threw the whole roast in the crock pot and split it up after it was done cooking. Fast and easy to have on the table after a long day of swimming!

Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches
(recipe found in Fix It and Forget It)

2-3 pound chuck roast, cubed
1 package dry onion soup mix
12 ounce can cola

Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle soup mix over meat. Pour cola over all of it. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve as a roast or shred the beef, mix with the sauce and serve on buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment