Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 9/2-9/8

Well, the time has come... The hubs decided that he needs to lose some weight. So in true man fashion - that involves a competition, biggest loser style! So, Tuesday is the day - time to stop eating the "wrong" way all the time and start trying to eat a little heathier... I think those words have come through my mouth before but this time it's a competition and this girl is all about winning! :)

So, I pored over my cookbooks last night and found a lot of scrumptious meals that will fit with my new way of thinking. Don't worry - I'll be passing them on to you! Hoping they are good enough to keep my husband on track, well maybe not soo on track... After all, I want to beat him! :)

Saturday - Date Day
Sunday - Steak/Potatoes
Monday - Burgers/Hot Dogs
Tuesday - *BLT Chopped Salad
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Chicken Chow Mein
Friday - Mexican Beef and Pasta
Saturday - *Grilled Pork Chop Teriyaki

Extras - No extras this week - not because of the new menu plans but I have to start getting ready for my garage sale... It's been on the back burner WAY too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment