Thursday, September 1, 2011

Honey Marinated Chicken

I love marinades! It makes it seem like you have slaved away forever to get something so fabulous tasting and in actuality you just threw some chicken in a bag of goodness for a few hours and then grilled it up! Yummy! So, I threw this together the other day and tried my hand at grilling again. I am getting to be not so bad at it, if you don't mind me saying so! :) The chicken tasted awesome and was so juicy and delicious! I was very excited - I usually end up with dry chicken and I HATE that!!

Honey Marinated Chicken
(recipe found at http://www.becomingbetty.blogspot.com/)

1 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons dijon style mustard
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 teaspoons salt
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon pepper

Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend well. Pour over boneless, skinless chicken breasts and marinate overnight in a ziploc bag. Discard marinade and grill chicken 6-10 minutes, or until done. Baste during grilling with equal parts honey and soy sauce during last 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment