Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cooker Chops

Very boring title for a meal that was way easy to throw in the crockpot and run out the door. Pork chops are a favorite around our house and I especially love the boneless pork chops - way easier to get the kids' plates ready!! I threw them all in the bottom of the crockpot, mixed up the rest and was out the door in about 15 minutes!! This was a meal that I had thrown together when I was going to be gone for the night and Josh thought it was a little too saucy with all the soup but it tasted great to me when I got home...

Cooker Chops
(recipe found in Fix It and Forget It)

4 pork chops
1 (10 3/4 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce

Put chops in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours, or low 8-10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment