Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 9/30-10/6

We are back into the swing of things and running every night this week! When I was menu planning, it was definitely a list of what could I make quick, that the kids would eat fast and what was healthy!! I think I found a few good ones so I am pretty excited... I also have girls night at my house this week, so I snuck in a few treats for us to have that night too! Have a fabulous week everyone!

Friday - Burgers and Potatoes
Saturday - *Stuffed Green Peppers
Sunday - omelots
Monday - *Mushroom Bean Burritos
Tuesday - *Sweet Pork Chops
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Buttermilk Chicken Fingers
Friday - *Linguine with Ham and Swiss Cheese

Extras: - *Caramel Apple Crisp, *Pumpkin Filled Crescent Rolls, *Roasted Veggie Dip, *Healthy Snack Mix, *Oatmeal Cookie Bars, Mulled Cider

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment