Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 4/25-5/2



So excited for this week! I have a few things going on that I am trying a ton of new recipes for but I am also making a lot of old favorites of ours... It's been raining a lot this week and we are supposed to get more at the start of next week, so that means a lot of time stuck in the house. Guess I will be doing some baking to fill the time!! Josh's niece and nephew are going to be around next weekend and I always bring treats when we go to visit them and I can't disappoint!! Monday I have bunco at my house (on my oldest son's birthday!!) so not only am I making a bunch of goodies for that I have to make an actual supper for the kids since Brody gets to pick his meal for the night. The oven is going to be smoking this week, no need to worry about loading the wood stove, all my cooking will be heating up our house... Can't wait!

Friday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
Saturday - Bobby Flay Steak Marinade/Asparagus Supreme
Sunday - *Best Banana Cake/Pick Your Own Night
Monday - Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza using this recipe for the crust...
Tuesday - Picnic Lunch at the School (Kindergarten Round Up for my third baby!!)
Wednesday - Teriyaki Chicken
Thursday - Asian Burgers

Bunco Recipes - *Smores Ice Cream Cake/*Cranberry Feta Pinwheels/*Cheesy Artichoke Bread/*Brownie Batter Dip/*Caramel Could Be Crack Snack Mix/*Neiman Marcus Dip/*Chocolate Mint Popcorn

Extras: Hershey Kiss Gingerbread Cookies/*Reese's Popcorn/Chocolate Chip Cookies/Ham and Cheese Pockets/Pizza Pockets

* = New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment