Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SKillet Beef and Noodles

This was a recipe that I tried with the daycare kids... It was quick and cheap to throw together and I didn't hear any complaints from the kids - which is rare when I serve something "different"! :) I thought it tasted a little too sloppy joe with noodles for my taste, but for those days when I am feeding the kids and not myself, I will probably bust this recipe out again!


Skillet Beef and Noodles
Serves: 4 (I served it to 7 kids, with a couple of sides...)

2 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen
1 pound beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can (11 1/8 ounces) condensed tomato soup
1/2 soup can of water
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon prepared mustard

Cook noodles according to directions. Add seasoning. Drain off most of the liquid. Set aside. In 10 inch skillet over medium high heat, cook beef and onion until browned. Drain fat. Stir in soup, water worcestershire, mustard and pepper. Stir in noodles. Heat though, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment