Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 5/16-5/22



Today is my Grandpa's birthday... He's 90!! Can you believe it?? I mean seriously, can you imagine the things that he has seen in his lifetime? The stories that he tells us are incredible and it is so fun to listen to him reminisce... So, to start out this week I get to make a birthday dinner for him, my Grandma and four of their friends. Hope it turns out - I mean, you only turn 90 once! :) Happy birthday Gramps - love you with all my heart!

Friday - Grandpa's Birthday Dinner - Walnut Crusted Salmon, Crunchy Apple and Grape Salad, Whole Wheat Bread and *Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie/Tacos for us! :)
Saturday - Family Birthday Party for Gramps - I'm bringing Chinese Cabbage Salad/*Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps for supper
Sunday - Mac and Cheese
Monday - *Honey Garlic Boneless Pork Chops
Tuesday - Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts
Wednesday - *Braided Spaghetti Bread
Thursday - Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves

Extras: Monkey Bread

* = New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment