Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 5/2-5/8



Not such a busy week next week, which again I am super excited for... It's been nice to have some down time to spend at home. Now if the weather would just cooperate so we could have some down time that we could spend OUTSIDE at home!! Oh well, spring will get her eventually! Circus is here this weekend and we are all excited to see the relatives - can't believe that it's been a whole year!! I've got to get going on my baking or I'm not going to have anything to bring to them!! Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I've got some fun goodies planned for my kids' teachers... They work so hard to help our kids get where they need to be and any little thing that I can do to show them how much I appreciate all their hard work is definitely not enough!!

Friday - *Garlic Parmesan Salmon and Asparagus
Saturday - CIRCUS!!
Sunday - Wrestling Banquet - I'm bringing *Secret Fruit Salad
Monday - Omelots
Tuesday - *Skinny Chimichangas/Refried Beans
Wednesday - Chicken Enchilada Soup
Thursday - Grilled Chicken

Teacher Appreciation Week -
Monday - Simply Juice and Muffins (You are SIMPLY the best!)
Tuesday - Chocolate Cookie Foot Scrub (I am one smart COOKIE thanks to you!)
Wednesday - *Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Parfaits (Thanks for making my days at school sweeter!)
Thursday - Chicken Enchilada Soup and Whole Wheat Bread (You are a SOUPer teacher!)
Friday - *Caramel and Chocolate Covered Potato Chips (You are all that and a bag of chips!)

* = New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment