Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 5/30-6/5



I can't believe that today is the last day of school for my kiddos!! We are looking forward to a lot of fun activities this summer and I can't wait to be able to hang out with my kids a bit more... Special supper planned for tonight since it's the last day of school and my second boys' birthday is tomorrow so he got to pick whatever he wanted to for supper. Not a lot of effort on my part, but hey - whatever floats his boat! :) Have a great week, here's the line up for us...

Friday - *Ground Beef Totchos
Saturday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches/Spaghettios/Grapes/Chips/Vanilla Sundaes (Beau's Birthday Dinner)
Sunday - Birthday Party
Monday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
Tuesday - Crockpot Cheeseburgers
Wednesday - Round Steak Casserole
Thursday - Pick Your Own

* = New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment