Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 8/12-8/18

This week just flew by! I can't believe it is only one more week and then I have to go back to work... Glad that work means still being able to stay home with my babies, but still - no more running for me! :) We are off on our family vacation on Saturday and Sunday, can't wait to have some fun with the whole family and actually stay at a hotel! I love camping but I am going to love not having to clean out the camper once we get back! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Friday - *Spiral Stromboli
Saturday - Family Vacation!!
Sunday - Family Vacation!!
Monday - Burgers and *Glazed Baby Carrots
Tuesday - *Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Pizza for the kids - I have a meeting and they are serving supper! :)
Thursday - Pepperoni Pizza Casserole

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment