Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 8/26-9/1

Well, I've got one week back to work under my belt and things seem to be running pretty smoothly! I love to cook with the kids, so I have some fun stuffed planned for next week... I also have a fresh box of blueberries and two fresh boxes of peaches in my fridge waiting to be taken care of! I'm thinking some fresh recipes will be in order as well as some freezing so we can enjoy that goodness all winter long! You know me and my To Die For Blueberry Muffins! :)

Saturday - Sloppy Joes
Sunday - *Baked Blueberry Peach French Toast
Monday - *Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Tuesday - *Round Steak Casserole
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - *Stuffed Green Peppers
Friday - *Chile Spiced Shrimp Kabobs with Couscous

Extras: - *Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- *Fudgy Meringue Cookies
- *Peach Freezer Jam
- *No Bake Energy Bites

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment