Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 8/5-8/11

I am so excited for this upcoming week you wouldn't believe it. I think that this weekend is the first weekend that we don't have a full two days of activities and we are actually staying home! :) I am a go, go, go kind of girl, but it will feel good to just have a lazy weekend for once... And believe it or not, next week seems like it might be a little of the same. A field trip to the bike park in the town next to us might be the extent of our running next week - can you believe it? I might be able to tackle some of my house projects that I have been putting off - or just bake a little bit! :)

Friday - Birthday supper at the Legion - *Big Bowl Brownie Dessert
Saturday - Date Night!
Sunday - Steaks and *Corn Pudding
Monday - *4 Cheese Baked Ziti
Tuesday - *Honey Marinated Chicken with corn on the cob
Wednesday - Roast with carrots and potatoes
Thursday - *Spiral Stromboli
Friday - Burgers on the grill with *Glazed Baby Carrots

Extras - Rhubarb Apple Bread

*New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment